A smile may seem like a small part thing, but just one tiny enhancement to it can have a big impact on your overall look. Whether you need one tiny adjustment to a single tooth or a whole-mouth reconstruction, the cosmetic dentistry services here at The Smile Institute can give you the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about.
What Is Cosmetic Dentistry?
According to the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AAD), “cosmetic dentistry is dentistry aimed at creating a positive change to your teeth and to your smile.” Unlike general dentistry, which focuses mainly on restoring the health of your teeth, cosmetic dentistry addresses tooth problems while maintaining or improving the aesthetic appeal of your smile. Put simply, if you want to make a positive change for your smile, cosmetic dentistry is the way to go.
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
All of our patients in San Antonio, Texas, can enjoy a more beautiful smile with cosmetic dentistry. In addition to giving you a more youthful appearance, cosmetic dentistry has the following benefits:
• More confidence: Cosmetic dentistry gives you more of a desire to smile when meeting new people or getting your picture taken. With a more beautiful smile, you’ll have more confidence to show your teeth.
• Higher self-esteem: You’ll also feel better about yourself with cosmetic dentistry. Whether you want your teeth to be straighter, whiter or more complete, cosmetic dentistry can give you self-esteem like you’ve never had.
• Better oral health: Many cosmetic dental procedures also allow you to better care for your teeth. Crooked or missing teeth can make it difficult to properly reach all surface areas of your teeth and gums, but cosmetic dentistry can fix that.
These are just a few of the benefits of cosmetic dentistry; you’re sure to enjoy more depending on your unique smile situation.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Options
At The Smile Institute, our dentists are skilled cosmetic problem-solvers and will help you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted. Whatever your need, there is a cosmetic dentistry option for you. Here are just a few ways we can get you smiling again with cosmetic dentistry:
• Single-tooth cosmetics: Address a single tooth with bonding, bleaching, veneers to correct contours, alignment, length or width issues and more.
• Dental Implants: Permanently replace one or more teeth. We have a track record of 10,0000 placed, all major brands.
• Crowns and bridges: We use eMax, Zirconia, metal-free, computer-designed and milled crowns and bridges to fill the gaps in your smile.
• Full-mouth reconstruction: We offer fixed (cemented or screw retained), . removable (snap on and off) or single and dual arch reconstructions. Best of all, we have same-day replacement!
• Smile makeovers: Get veneers, crowns and bridges, with or without implants, to makeover your smile. You can even see your case in wax before you start your procedure! Wear and test-drive your case in a strong dental plastic before it is permanently delivered. That means no disappointing surprises with your beautiful new smile!
• All-on-4 dental implant system: Made from metal-free Zirconia ceramics and AvaDent, the All-on-4 system is the longest-lasting implant solution for terminal dentitions. Replace all of your teeth with just four implants per arch!
• Hygiene implant services: From six-month cleanings to scaling and root planing, Arestin local antibiotic treatment and laser surgery, we are focused on keeping your implant foundations healthy.
• Laser therapies: We utilize advanced technologies for treating failing implants, completing gum plastic surgery, exposing implants and more.
• Receding gums: Using bonding, veneers, orthodontics, crowns or bridges, we help you eliminate ugly dark triangles between teeth at the gum line.
• Gummy Smiles: We use orthodontics, smile makeovers or electrosurgery to improve smiles with too much visible gum tissue.
• Bone grafts: From socket preservation to ridge reconstruction, bone grafts can enhance your smile both functionally and cosmetically.
• Sinus lifts and lateral sinus windows: The building bone for implants, using simple sinus lifts or lateral sinus lateral windows can address your more extensive bone replacement needs.
• Acid reflux-destroyed dentitions: Using eMax or Zirconia, we protect your enamel from destructive gastric acids.
• Orthodontics: From limited anterior cases to full-mouth, complicated bite corrections, orthodontics can drastically improve your smile.
• Bleaching: We offer both home bleaching and in-house Zoom teeth whitening.
• Same-day repairs: Whether you have loose teeth, fractured teeth or fractured appliances, we can complete most repairs the same day.
• In-house laboratory: We utilize advanced CAD/CAM smile design and milling in our laboratory.
Are you ready to get started on your perfect smile? Schedule a consultation with The Smile Institute in San Antonio, TX, today!