Teeth in 1 Day
Teeth in 1 Day – All-on-4 Dental Implants
Imagine never having to worry about your smile again. Imagine being able to bite into a crisp, juicy apple whenever you feel like it. Imagine not having to deal with inconveniences and embarrassments associated with removable dentures. Sound like a fantasy? It’s not, thanks to All-on-4 dental implants, often called Teeth in 1 Day.
With All-on-4, a beautiful, permanent smile is becoming a reality for more and more patients. You can get a permanent set of natural-looking teeth in 1 visit with Dr. Morales.
Not only do All-on-4 dental implants look and feel like your natural teeth, they can last a lifetime and come with a variety of other benefits.
Call 210-361-3524 today to schedule your complimentary All-on-4 dental implant consult.
Benefits of All-on-4 Dental Implants
New Teeth in 1 Day isn’t just a better option than traditional dentures; it improves your quality of life in several ways.
Here are just a few of the benefits patients get to enjoy for the rest of their life:
• Youthful appearance: Since All-on-4 dental implants fuse to your jawbone and stimulate bone growth, it eliminates bone loss and the rapid development of wrinkles.
• No diet restrictions: With dentures, you can’t eat foods that are hard or sticky. All-on-4 dental implants let you eat whatever you want.
• Convenience: You don’t have to worry about adhesives and cleaning solutions with All-on-4. Simply care for them like your natural teeth.
• Comfort: Since they’re customized and don’t press down on your gums, All-on-4 dental implants are also just as comfortable as your natural teeth.
• Beautiful smile: Finally, you’ll be able to enjoy your perfect, beautiful teeth forever, meaning you can smile confidently for pictures, meeting people and other situations.
Watch How All-on-4 Can Improve Your Life:
How All-on-4 Dental Implants Work
So what are All-on-4 dental implants, exactly? Combining four titanium dental implants with a fixed full arch, they’re a permanent tooth replacement solution. The All-on-4 system involves three parts:
• Implants: Placed directly into your jawbone, implants replicate your tooth’s roots, giving you immediate function from the day of your treatment and provide maximum support and stability.
• Abutments: Connecting the implants with the arch, abutments help create a more solid foundation for the All-on-4 system.
• Arches: Fully customizable, arches are a long-lasting solution for missing teeth that gives you a beautiful, permanent smile that’s uniquely you.
If you’re ready to enjoy these benefits, call 210-361-3524 today to schedule your complimentary All-on-4
dental implant consult.
Watch Docs Discuss on Local News:
The Cost of All-on-4
It’s one of the first questions people have when it comes to All-on-4: what does it cost? While it varies from person to person depending on things like oral health and the complexity of the procedure, All-on-4 is a significant investment. It’s a one-time investment, though, meaning you’ll never need to pay for new teeth again. Other solutions, like dentures, require replacement every few years. That can add up over time. All-on-4 makes the most of your time and money by utilizing innovative and cutting-edge technology.
There are also payment plans available and possible insurance compensation, so anyone can afford and enjoy All-on-4.
Contact us today for an All-on-4 evaluation and to discuss payment options.
Call 210-361-3524 today to schedule your complimentary Teeth in 1 Day consult.